Working up a compound grid for some upcoming strips…
I wrote this up for the peeps at work.
Because it is so good, I now unleash it on the internet at large.
Around 6–8 servings.
Note: Ingredients are approximate
- 1 Head of cabbage
- 1 lb. Hamburger or Turkey, ground.
- 6–8 cups Water
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 2 Vegetable Bouillons
- 1 single serving size of onion soup mix or dried Onions to taste
- Salt and Pepper of course
- Sriracha sauce to taste
- Garlic to taste (dry granules works great, otherwise, I would finely mince/smash the garlic)
- Brown meat in large pot with salt, pepper, garlic.
- Meanwhile, chop cabbage into thin short slivers, but not too small.
- When cooked, add veggie bouillon and tomato paste.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add water. Start with 6 cups, add more water depending on how much broth you like. Stir and simmer for around 10-15 minutes.
- Add Sriracha sauce until it has a good kick.
- Add cabbage, stir it in well until fully mixed.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or desired crispness.
- Done! Eat.